Power cord extensions - supplier question.

Valhalla Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I’m wondering if anyone knows where to source power cord extensions similar to one in below picture?
My searches aren’t very successful for some reason.
Im not looking for orange color in particular, (although color options would be great) I’m mainly looking for that plug style and in shorter lengths (3ft +/- ideally)

If someone’s used these on a build and can share where they bought them from- would be really appreciated. Cheers

1653850833051.jpeg

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I’m wondering if anyone knows where to source power cord extensions similar to one in below picture?
My searches aren’t very successful for some reason.
Im not looking for orange color in particular, (although color options would be great) I’m mainly looking for that plug style and in shorter lengths (3ft +/- ideally)

If someone’s used these on a build and can share where they bought them from- would be really appreciated. Cheers

1653850833051.jpeg
I think they are plugs you buy and attach to cords.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Valhalla Reefer

Valhalla Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great. Thanks guys!
I didn’t consider the other person had wrapped them..but I see that now. Awesome - appreciate the help and replies. Cheers
Weird how I didn’t consider searching Amazon. Thanks again.

I think these may even be the same ones in the pic:

FIRMERST 1875W Flat Plug 1Ft Extension Cord 15A for Kitchen Home Appliance Office White (3 Pack)

Upvote 0

juarec0201

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe I’m over thinking it. But how did they put the sheath over the extension chord? It would be too small to slip on from either side. Assume they just cut it down the middle and zip tied it?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Valhalla Reefer

Valhalla Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe I’m over thinking it. But how did they put the sheath over the extension chord? It would be too small to slip on from either side. Assume they just cut it down the middle and zip tied it?
Yes great question. I guess that or perhaps they cut off the female plug end and either replaced it with replacement type plug adapter (?) or hard wired to devices(?)

Upvote 0

paintman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is what I found. Think it will work

Hot rodders use this kind of stuff all the time. It's called wiring loom. You can get it in just about any color you want. Jegs, Summit, American Autowire, Sppedway are a few web sites that will have it.

Upvote 1

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back