Power supply for jebaos

whitelightning77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 of my jebao pumps went out within the last month or so. I've been running them on the jebao to apex module. If I put my finger on the prop, I can kinda feel like the pump wants to spin. Sometimes i can get it to spin when it's out of water, but as soon as I put them in the water they quit. So my question is, if maybe the power supplies are bad. I'm supposed to run the apex to jebao module on a stronger power supply. Anyone have experience or an amazon link as to which power supply I should be getting? This is the one from fish street, but I'd like to order from amazon prime.

Screenshot_20191207-121500_Chrome.jpg

Pinback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you checked the ceramic bushings? Have you seen the airline tubing repair that can fix the issue? It's on YouTube. It may be what you need.

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a meter to check the voltage of the power supplies? Have you tried connecting them without the Apex module? Maybe the module is causing some issues? Also, when is the last time you cleaned the pumps? I just had to give one of my Jebao pumps a vinegar bath because it seized up and would not spin. Took it all apart and gave it a deep clean and now it is back to normal. Just a thought.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 38 19.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 142 74.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.7%
Back