• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Powerball mushrooms

Item Price
215
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ROX'S REEF

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2017
Messages
966
Reaction score
158
Location
BRIDGEPORT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 4 powerball mushroom up for sale. All are natural split. They are $215 each shipped. Shipping is on Tuesday for Wednesday delivery, or Wednesday for Thursday delivery. Not responsible for delayed shipping. Pm me if you have any questions.
161213385011697894.jpg
4302438089214251865.jpg
204540741406347263.jpg
8375018246234824538.jpg
3833524018536558987.jpg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
I have 4 powerball mushroom up for sale. All are natural split. They are $215 each shipped. Shipping is on Tuesday for Wednesday delivery, or Wednesday for Thursday delivery. Not responsible for delayed shipping. Pm me if you have any questions.
161213385011697894.jpg
4302438089214251865.jpg
204540741406347263.jpg
8375018246234824538.jpg
3833524018536558987.jpg
Just wondering where your shipping from thanks
 
Got you, I think It was a typo or something bud. You have been in this hobby long enough to know shipping alone is $50 so it wouldn't make sense.
That guy's a scammer. He also stole some pics from somebody's 2024 Jawbreaker post and reposted at a lower price last night. And it looks like he stole your pic to do the same.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new