Powerhead for a 10G QT

MrWellington

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2023
Messages
102
Reaction score
114
Location
Jenkintown
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm setting up a Coral QT using a 10G tank for all new acquisitions. All my spare powerheads are way too strong. Can someone recommend something that would work with such a small tank?
 
Koralia makes a nice nano powerhead I use in my fuge. I assume there is no sump return you can direct for flow?

IMG_4243.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new