Powerhead for a Biocube 29

I have a Koralia 24o powerhead at the moment but I want something with more controllability and I have been looking at the RW4 but some of the reviews it had said that it Quit working after a few months

The Koralia Evolution power heads seem to be pretty popular. They're fairly easy to find too. Most of the LFS in my area carry these.

http://www.aquacave.com/water-pumps-powerheads/aquarium-powerheads/koralia-evolution-powerheads.html

have you seen the jebao RW4?
 
Ive been using a maxi jet 1200 as a return and a koralia nano for additional flow. I just took my biocube 29 down and have both pumps available if interested.
 
I use Maxi jet 1200 for the return AND jabao WP 10. It is nice to have the adjust-ability of the jebao with the current flow of the maxi
 
I have a RW4 on my daughters 29. Good pump for the money and no issues with it after 6 months.

I also have had zero issues for the RW4's on my 40b frag tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new