Powerhead placement help

Josiah_445

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have sicce voyager 2 that I have been using but recently I’ve been messing with a marine land maxijet 400 I’ve had laying around. I’ll insert a picture of how my tank looks but I’d like to have both of them running seeming that my voyager 2 really isn’t strong compared to the Maxijet. I can’t seem to find a placement where my Kenya trees aren’t being plowed by the current or where the current can get behind the rocks in the back left. Any recommendations [40 gallon breeder]

44A772B5-FF72-4A50-829F-D8FCBA3F5F79.jpeg

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have sicce voyager 2 that I have been using but recently I’ve been messing with a marine land maxijet 400 I’ve had laying around. I’ll insert a picture of how my tank looks but I’d like to have both of them running seeming that my voyager 2 really isn’t strong compared to the Maxijet. I can’t seem to find a placement where my Kenya trees aren’t being plowed by the current or where the current can get behind the rocks in the back left. Any recommendations [40 gallon breeder]

44A772B5-FF72-4A50-829F-D8FCBA3F5F79.jpeg
Push the powerhead towards thr back of the tank so it creates flow behind the rocks to push debris out of any deadzones.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back