Powerhead to switch

  • Thread starter Thread starter EW_Fish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EW_Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2011
Messages
1,975
Reaction score
740
Location
Chesterfield, VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone lead me into the right direction of what switch I would need. I was kinda thinking a 4-way switch would work but I'm not positive.
 
Okay well I did some research. this is what I came up with and works for me. I hated unplugging the powerhead when feeding because I dont have a controller. I used a on/off light switch.
wire.jpg
 
I had all my equipment in a panel like this before I for my apex :)

Sent from my EVO.
 
I like cheap. The whole cost was like two bucks. Its only for a 20 gallon. My 75 is in the garage empty and dirty haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new