Prairie Ocean

JaimeIsNew

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2020
Messages
59
Reaction score
156
Location
Saskatchewan
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting a build thread. Here are pics from the very start...

4E0D47A3-04FF-454A-AB70-9611FCA4CD50.jpeg 13CA5F23-FE49-4F2C-AD05-D74647B6DB8E.jpeg 503ED9BC-5330-4F38-9EC9-8B0B0FC19796.jpeg C68D5F65-FF39-4781-A9C5-6766BAA43E9B.jpeg D3CEE01F-F26C-4E06-9D6F-E3B0420D6A32.jpeg 75184C39-3CEC-46F1-BF3A-188D934D40C1.jpeg 87DCC1E8-230F-489F-BDDB-15F0F74EA995.jpeg
 
Had an old school bar in the corner of our living room that was never used, dated, and lame. Few errors on my part (wanted to transform it into a seated aquarium stand.... needed to be torn down in the end!) Thank you Mom and Dad, father-in-law, and my hubby for letting me create!
 
Looks great!
I'm going from 75 to 210. The 210 has been in the basement for some time, a little more than 6 months :rolleyes:
Building my own stand. almost done.
And welcome to the hoby!!
 
Very distinctive setup! I really like it. You can add your thread to your badge. Go to your account.
Thank you I need to figure that out, not unlike my replying to nobody as I did below ;)
Now to delete a post... hummm
 
Thank you I need to figure that out, not unlike my replying to nobody as I did below ;)
Now to delete a post... hummm
I have tried to delete and no luck.. Only admins can I think.
 
I'm not liking the snow in your first picture. As for that stand, that looks great as I love the look of stone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new