Prazipro Treament

dustin.emmanuel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2025
Messages
105
Reaction score
36
Location
Russellville
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
I need a guidance on how to treat fish using prazipro. I have 3 fish: purple tang, valentini puffer, 1 green chromis in 55 gallon qt tank. They all have been treated with copper power at 2.5 ppm and 1.75-1.80 ppm for puffer. I just add them all together after I water change the 55 gallon and the 20 gallon puffer was in. It has been 2 weeks since they are in copper and now the water is at 0.20 ppm of copper. Is it safe to use prazi? Do I have to add it slowly like copper or I add the prazi based on the labels behind it?
 
Hello everyone!
I need a guidance on how to treat fish using prazipro. I have 3 fish: purple tang, valentini puffer, 1 green chromis in 55 gallon qt tank. They all have been treated with copper power at 2.5 ppm and 1.75-1.80 ppm for puffer. I just add them all together after I water change the 55 gallon and the 20 gallon puffer was in. It has been 2 weeks since they are in copper and now the water is at 0.20 ppm of copper. Is it safe to use prazi? Do I have to add it slowly like copper or I add the prazi based on the labels behind it?

Yes - you can use prazipro now. Here is a post I made about using it:

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/dosing-praziquantel-pzq.1105700/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new