Pre built sump?

Clemons123!

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2025
Messages
58
Reaction score
17
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can I find a pre built sump for a 210 gallon tank?

I am looking for a spot for the filter/ media, protein skimmer, and a refugium (to help grow pods) and the return?

Also what order is best ?
 
Where can I find a pre built sump for a 210 gallon tank?

I am looking for a spot for the filter/ media, protein skimmer, and a refugium (to help grow pods) and the return?

Also what order is best ?

You can build one yourself (I’ve built three, very easy), you can custom order (I know Melev’s Reef does it) but those tend to be expensive and take a while to be delivered, or there are several companies that mass produce a range of options. I went with one from Trigger purchased through BulkReefSupply.

There’s no major difference in the order. For my DIY ones, my return was in the middle. That let me have a deep refugium vs the skimmer section.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new