Pre made mesh for Fluval 13.5

Glass Algae

Show Me The Anemone!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I was curious if anyone has seen any pre-made Fluval 13.5 mesh covers? I need it to only cover the main display bit the sump backing as I have upgraded my lights and would like to have a screen to prevent fish and shrimp death.

Will take acrylic or mesh or anything that is viable for the tank while leaving the back sump open and allowing overhead light to penetrate correctly

chvvkumar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I was curious if anyone has seen any pre-made Fluval 13.5 mesh covers? I need it to only cover the main display bit the sump backing as I have upgraded my lights and would like to have a screen to prevent fish and shrimp death.

Will take acrylic or mesh or anything that is viable for the tank while leaving the back sump open and allowing overhead light to penetrate correctly
I know of one:

Fairly expensive I have to say. Almost as expensive as the tank itself. DIY would be better.

ZipAdeeZoa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know they had premade mesh covers, I just had a fiends father who is handy help me make the DIY red sea cover for my evo and it looks really Nice! I took it off since I decided to go invert only but when I had fish it certainly served its purpose!

OP
OP
Glass Algae

Glass Algae

Show Me The Anemone!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know of one:

Fairly expensive I have to say. Almost as expensive as the tank itself. DIY would be better.

Wow you're not wrong there!

I got a orbit marine arm mounted light so that lid Def helps but wow that's expensive.

I'm going to leave this up to see if anyone has any other hidden gems before I consider diy

OP
OP
Glass Algae

Glass Algae

Show Me The Anemone!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know they had premade mesh covers, I just had a fiends father who is handy help me make the DIY red sea cover for my evo and it looks really Nice! I took it off since I decided to go invert only but when I had fish it certainly served its purpose!

I didn't know of they did either haha figured I'd put out some sweepers

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 108 73.5%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back