Pre ordered IM nuvo fusion 15 cube - centerpiece ideas?

lulubap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically as the title states; I also posted a stocking question a while ago but I'm planning on housing two nano tanks. Easier-ish maintenance for me and I have different ideas for different tanks that I can't condense into just one tank.

Doesn't have to be bright or flashy, just something I can build around. I was considering a protoreaster nodosus and some docile fish like a banggai or pseudochromis sankeyi (edit: captive bred pseudos!) . Would love to hear other opinions.

Thank you.

tydeck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just hinted to my boys that I would love one for Christmas. They agreed so I’m getting one too.

Not looking to set it up for a while. More of an impulse GIFT IDEA. GREAT PRICE

OP
OP
lulubap

lulubap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just hinted to my boys that I would love one for Christmas. They agreed so I’m getting one too.

Not looking to set it up for a while. More of an impulse GIFT IDEA. GREAT PRICE
Was definitely an impulse buy on my end. It's a great price which is why I pounced on it. Would love to see how you set up yours! : )

OP
OP
lulubap

lulubap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
spike fin goby, some kind of firefish (I like helfrichi), or some nice clowns :)
The gobies/dartfish are beautiful, but online it looks like they'll break the bank. I'm already looking to drop $120 on a pair of midnight clowns for a different tank. I'm very attracted to these species you mentioned, however, so I'll definitely look into them.

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I pre ordered one as well. Going to use it as my coral qt/frag tank.

I have 3 pajama cardinals in my main tank that I will be make the fusion 15 as their new home.

NotReefsafe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The gobies/dartfish are beautiful, but online it looks like they'll break the bank. I'm already looking to drop $120 on a pair of midnight clowns for a different tank. I'm very attracted to these species you mentioned, however, so I'll definitely look into them.
Midnight clowns! Where you getting them from if I may ask--I was thinking about picking up one.

Firefish don't have to break the bank--the regular firefish, arguable equally as beautiful as the others, I've seen online for $20.

OP
OP
lulubap

lulubap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Midnight clowns! Where you getting them from if I may ask--I was thinking about picking up one.

Firefish don't have to break the bank--the regular firefish, arguable equally as beautiful as the others, I've seen online for $20.
Of course regarding the dart fish/fire fish ; i just saw a particularly high listing for the one you mentioned lol. Only reservation is I never get to see them too often,, always hiding.

I’m getting the midnights near my area in New York. My LFS has only one pair and I’m hoping they stay there until I can get my tank set up.

I can definitely ask where we get the clowns though. AFAIK we get them from one organization that also captive breeds pseudochromis. I’m getting attached to them though, would be devastated if someone snatched them before I did (may or may not be an exaggeration).

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 1 4.2%
Back