Prefered coral dip

Which coral dip do you use

  • Seachem Coral Dip

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Redsea Dip X

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6

BuddyBonButt

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Messages
758
Reaction score
299
Location
North America
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What coral dip do you use? Are you loyal to a certain brand? Use depending on situation? Don't use it at all? Let me know down below.
 
I've used seachems, revive, coral rx, ME coral dip, polyp labs coral primer, and fw dip. I honestly never could tell a difference. I wouldn't use freshwater dips on all corals, but the rest without issue.

If you are very concerned, you can brush the frag plug or skeletons on lps with peroxide and/or scrub them. I qt my corals too since dips don't stop eggs and aiptasia
 
Coral RX and recently Bayer since I am moving into some Acros. I usually Dip Coral Rx before they go into QT and use Bayer after they come from QT to the Display tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new