• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Premium Acro 7 Pack, SOLD

Item Price
Sold
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BCSreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
611
Reaction score
480
Location
Maineville, OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Below is a pack with large Acro frags. The Peng's HOTO is 2 inches tall for reference.

Frags will need 2 weeks to heal and will be ready to ship on April 2. Frags will be shipped UPS Overnight in insulated shipper with heat or cold packs if needed.

72 hours stay alive guarantee. In the event of DOAs or losses, I'll work with you to make things right.

$900 shipped. Local pickup discount of $75.

Left to right: CC Pink Highlighter, Sexy Corals Orange Passion, Therman's Sublime Granulosa

_DSC7815.jpg


Left to right: BKChem Fruit Loops, JF Jolt, BC Cricket Spine, Peng's Heart of the Ocean

_DSC7813.jpg


PM if interested.

Thanks for looking, Bob
 
Very generous pack considering HOTO is itself very hard to come by.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new