Premium Aquatics = great customer service

ReefFreak@

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2014
Messages
528
Reaction score
71
Location
Pennsylvania
Just like the title says. I recently bought a skimmer from Premium Aquatics, upon arrival of the skimmer i realized i purchased the wrong size( long work day followed by late night purchases). I quickly contacted Premium Aquatics, and within the same day was emailed back and given an RA number. I shipped the skimmer back no questions asked and within a week was refunded the purchase price. I just wanted to let everyone know that Premium Aquatics is a great company to support and have can have confidence buying from.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new