Premium SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefhobo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefhobo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
58
Reaction score
2
Location
the oc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have frags of the following for sale. All frags are 1"+, usually multi branch. Many people know me and have purchased from me in the past with 100% satisfaction. I'm located in Orange County in Southern California so I'm available for pick up as well as shipping overnight at buyer's expense. Please email me ( reefhobo at gmail ) if your interested.


TIA


Wazowski Tenuis $40/frag
wazowski_tenuis.jpg



Sapphire Tenuis $40/frag
sapphire_tenuis.jpg



Strawberry Shortcake $40/frag
strawberryshortcake.jpg



Dragon's Blood Millie $45/frag
DragonsBloodMillie.jpg



Insane Millie $45/frag
PurpleMillie.jpg



Purple Tort $30/frag
PurpleTort.jpg



Monster Efflo $50/frag
MonsterEfflo2.jpg



_MG_5514.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks for everyone's interests and orders. I've replied to all emails and PMs. I'll post when things are selling out.
 
I have one person planning to come by for frags. Other than that, everything else is sold out. If you'd like to be on a waiting list, please email me at reefhobo at gmail.

Thanks to everyone who have expressed interest and have purchased the frags. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new