Presentation of Rolleil

Rolleil

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
42
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I'm a Belgium Poeple who lives in France, I'm 39 years old.
I don't have yet a reef tank but I hesitate between a Waterbox 130.4 or a redsea XL 425.

For my hobby,
I like noise, rock, doom, stoner music and I like vinyl record.

Have a great day.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Hello,
I'm a Belgium Poeple who lives in France, I'm 39 years old.
I don't have yet a reef tank but I hesitate between a Waterbox 130.4 or a redsea XL 425.

For my hobby,
I like noise, rock, doom, stoner music and I like vinyl record.

Have a great day.
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new