Pressure Washed Live Rock

No skimmer?
Wet/dry is not a good course of action. Much better, easier ways to find success these days.
Since you have no coral light off, and take out the wet/dry section to put algae scrubber or refugium in it’s place. Once macro growth is underway start to ramp up display lights and see what ya got
 
Last edited:
While your tank probably does have ich or some parasite, I do not believe they would all be dying in hours from ich and probably not even velvet. Even though I am sure others would disagree. I would personally get a ICP test. I think you have a few things going on.

How did you cycle your tank? You described what you did with your rock, but you did not say how you started the nitrogen cycle. Adding ammonia, adding shrimp, dosing biospira or dr tims...etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new