Pressure Washed Live Rock

No skimmer?
Wet/dry is not a good course of action. Much better, easier ways to find success these days.
Since you have no coral light off, and take out the wet/dry section to put algae scrubber or refugium in it’s place. Once macro growth is underway start to ramp up display lights and see what ya got
 
Last edited:
While your tank probably does have ich or some parasite, I do not believe they would all be dying in hours from ich and probably not even velvet. Even though I am sure others would disagree. I would personally get a ICP test. I think you have a few things going on.

How did you cycle your tank? You described what you did with your rock, but you did not say how you started the nitrogen cycle. Adding ammonia, adding shrimp, dosing biospira or dr tims...etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new