Pricing for used 35 gallon Hex tank

William Spak

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2019
Messages
303
Reaction score
123
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

I am looking to get rid of my used 35 gallon hex tank along with the wooden cabinet stand and canister filter. I am wondering what a fair price for this would be? Originally it was something like $500 dollars due to massive upcharging from fish stores. I was thinking along the lines of $200-$250 since it's used? Just looking for some guidance.

Side note; The reason for this is that I am moving out and looking for a much smaller tank. The Evo 13.5 looks like a great option for me, since it comes with filtration and I can use my AI prime from this hex tank I'm assuming?

Thanks for the help guys!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new