Private Messages: Limits, and such

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Is there anyway to increase the PM allowance? I would think in today's day in age with how cheap server storage space for small messages like PM's without pictures of only a few kilobytes we could have more than whatever the current limit is. Does becoming a supporter increase the limit? I like a record of my PMs and purging the ones I dont need can be very time consuming. Just a thought, as the ever advance of technology makes electronic storage more and more cost efficient and feasible.
-Tyler

OP
OP
Chameleon

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buying a supporting membership will allow more space.
You mean I've got to spend part of my coral funds on websites...not cool. Just kidding, yall run a great site and I'd be happy to support it if I didn't just blow all my money at the MTCR frag swap this past weekend. I look forward to supporting soon though. That being said I still think their is room for improvement in both the free member and supporter PM limits. I mean look at the size of a photograph and how many we can have versus the average size of a pm. They are itty bitty in comparison, but a good record of pm's is great to have.

Last edited:

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 180 72.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back