Problem with recent shipment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lowsingle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello BRS, I ordered an ATI Sunpower module and two of the slots do not work. The order number is: 1101381215 I am waiting to hear from you on whether I should mail it back or if you will send a replacement ballast for the two slots (slots #4 and #6) on a 6 bulb 36 inch fixture.

Thanks,
Darren

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello BRS, I ordered an ATI Sunpower module and two of the slots do not work. The order number is: 1101381215 I am waiting to hear from you on whether I should mail it back or if you will send a replacement ballast for the two slots (slots #4 and #6) on a 6 bulb 36 inch fixture.

Thanks,
Darren
have you called or emailed them yet. this really shouldn't be the first place to make contact with an order issue?

CheckeredPants

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may be better off calling them once they open today. Also, have you tried different bulbs in the sockets? I'm guessing there are two ballasts for the fixture since you probably have two power cords, similar to the 4 bulb 48 inch which is what I have. If one bad bulb is put in to a ballast with capacity for three bulbs than those three slots will act funky.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Thanks,
Darren
Yeah, I'd give them a call first thing this morning. They have excellent customer service.

Phone Hours:
8am - 7pm CT M-Th
9am - 4pm CT Friday

763-432-9691

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks,
Darren

Hi @Lowsingle,
That's a huge bummer, sorry to hear about the ballast issue. The notes that I have on this order indicate that you've already gotten in touch with our customer service team. If you're still in need of assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out and we'd be happy to do so.

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from them often. Then something arrived broken. I emailed them. They email me back and told me that I could purchase a piece and fix it myself. What?

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @Lowsingle,
That's a huge bummer, sorry to hear about the ballast issue. The notes that I have on this order indicate that you've already gotten in touch with our customer service team. If you're still in need of assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out and we'd be happy to do so.
Hopefully you will not recommend that the customer pay for a broken part and fix it themselves like you asked me to do

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from them often. Then something arrived broken. I emailed them. They email me back and told me that I could purchase a piece and fix it myself. What?

That's not acceptable. Can you send us a PM with your order number? I'd like to look into this further.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back