• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Problem with Sexy Corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

gfox

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted last night i had problems with Sexy Corals and i see it is deleted now why?I thought this was the purpose of this forum.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys were sharing pms which need to stay private... Please refrain from publicly posting private messages it is a violation of the R2R user agreement... Besides that feel free to post what you like... Please keep it constructive and were golden thanks...

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Edit:
Please refrain posting comments.. Feedback is for the parties involved only thanks..TL

Last edited by a moderator:

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All i have to say about this transsction is .... You placed an order, recieved the order, everything arrived fine and you were happy. You gave a positive feedback. Your corals died a few days after. My policy and most vendors policy is we honor replacent on DOA (dead on arrival) not dead in your tank after a few days). I still went ahead and offered u credit and deep discounts on pieces that u told me u wanted. I offered a sc firecracker (retail $600) for $200 when I released it and had a few frags avail. You waited and waited then 3-4 weeks later I sold out and when u said u wanted it then I had no more at that price... Then now this.

Sorry we couldn't make u a happy customer.

Here's a link to ur positive feedback you gave us after corals arrive happy and healthy.
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/vendor-feedback/77097-sexy-corals-aaa.html

OP
OP
gfox

gfox

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All i have to say about this transsction is .... You placed an order, recieved the order, everything arrived fine and you were happy. You gave a positive feedback. Your corals died a few days after. My policy and most vendors policy is we honor replacent on DOA (dead on arrival) not dead in your tank after a few days). I still went ahead and offered u credit and deep discounts on pieces that u told me u wanted. I offered a sc firecracker (retail $600) for $200 when I released it and had a few frags avail. You waited and waited then 3-4 weeks later I sold out and when u said u wanted it then I had no more at that price... Then now this.

Sorry we couldn't make u a happy customer.

Here's a link to ur positive feedback you gave us after corals arrive happy and healthy.
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/vendor-feedback/77097-sexy-corals-aaa.html

When i gave the feedback in the vendor forum it was on the second day after i received the corals,after you asked me to do this for you.It was a noob mistake on my part knowing now on how you took care of me.I am glad now i did not send you any more money for more corals.Say want you want,but i have my PMS and i know what went down.You offered the Firecracker to me and in the end you did not want to sell it to me for what you offered.Well i guess i bought from you twice first and last!

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It sometimes takes us a while to get to every thread. PLEASE, if you are not the buyer or seller, do not post here. Thanks, in advance, for your understanding and cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator:

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for confirming that you place the feedback 2 days after.. And of course your feedback says it all.. They were all happy and healthy. I always follw up with all my customers with something like "if you are happy with you order please Take a minute and leave us a nice feedback" as do many business do, And yes i offered you the firecracker at a deep discounted price but i cannot do anything is u didnt want it till 3-4 weeks later? Again sorry for not making oyu happy. All i can do is try my best. And this time my best was not enough.

When i gave the feedback in the vendor forum it was on the second day after i received the corals,after you asked me to do this for you.It was a noob mistake on my part knowing now on how you took care of me.I am glad now i did not send you any more money for more corals.Say want you want,but i have my PMS and i know what went down.You offered the Firecracker to me and in the end you did not want to sell it to me for what you offered.Well i guess i bought from you twice first and last!

OP
OP
gfox

gfox

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for confirming that you place the feedback 2 days after.. And of course your feedback says it all.. They were all happy and healthy. I always follw up with all my customers with something like "if you are happy with you order please Take a minute and leave us a nice feedback" as do many business do, And yes i offered you the firecracker at a deep discounted price but i cannot do anything is u didnt want it till 3-4 weeks later? Again sorry for not making oyu happy. All i can do is try my best. And this time my best was not enough.
This is not about you giving me credit for the Garf.This about you offering me the Firecracker for 200.00 and not keeping your word on it.Sure a few weeks passed on but, you did not tell me i had a time limit on it.During that time you were off the forum moving,car stolen,broken hand so i waited.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%

Back