Product review! Must read

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

bdejong1112o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got a nice email from BRS asking me to do a product review for some of the stuff I bought recently. Now, I just got through setting up a 220g tank and did most of it through BRS. Where do I start. Lol.

Ok, so I picked the most important and best thing I ever received from BRS through the whole build. So here are some product shot of it in use and how I installed it.

Not the conventional use for this particular product but it has been performing exceptionally well. Here is what it looks like after a pretty heavy use day supporting the tank.

I would rate this product a 10. Period. Would recommend it to everyone.

20171219_182801.jpg

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got a nice email from BRS asking me to do a product review for some of the stuff I bought recently. Now, I just got through setting up a 220g tank and did most of it through BRS. Where do I start. Lol.

Ok, so I picked the most important and best thing I ever received from BRS through the whole build. So here are some product shot of it in use and how I installed it.

Not the conventional use for this particular product but it has been performing exceptionally well. Here is what it looks like after a pretty heavy use day supporting the tank.

20171219_182801.jpg
Best review ever!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20171219_182801.jpg

Solid review, and just reinforces how important a product like this is to the success of your reef tank ;)

BTW, It's Preferred Reefer Wednesday and you can grab your OWN free pilsner (or wine!?) glass on orders of $250 with the code DRINK: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-16oz-pilsner-glass.html

BobNY

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I looked at the picture I only focused on the liquid in the glass and thought...."dang thats some dark skim mate"

I am definitely going to add one of those pilsners to my next order.

Back