Profilux, Maxspect return pump and Straton LED

Watanabay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I'm planning to buy a GHL Profilux Controller but have some question regarding it functions.
I did some Internet research but couldn't find if its possible to control a Maxspect Turnbine Duo Pump and a ATI Straton LED light with it?

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Profilux is able to control every 3 parth devices that can be controlled by an external 1-10 V signal. These two seems not to have that - the answer - as I know it - is therefore - No. You can control on and of with a profilux but not speed or intensity.

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
W

Watanabay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your answer!
Ok than I have to rethink my build.
I have an other question. Im running the triton method on my tank and would be interested in automatically determine the right amount of fluid A,B,C and D with an KH Director addon. My question now is can I as well program the profilux to remove the correct amount of fluid from the system to prevent an increase in salinity?

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My question now is can I as well program the profilux to remove the correct amount of fluid from the system to prevent an increase in salinity?
Yes - you can do it in a static mode (let a doser run on a timer) but also dynamic with help of your salinity probe. To have the salinity probe to work good have its challenge but I have run it that way for nearly a year now.

Below you see a graph over my salinity and how much (and when) water is pumped out. My ATO manage to fill it up with new RO water

1609781652663.png

In my case - I´m pumping out to a container and I have build in two levels of security. First an alarm will be active when my dosing program indicat 95 % filling of the container and the container have a top level indicator that stop send an alarm. All alarm will stop this doser pump also.

Sincerely Lasse

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back