Smaller fish (or inverts) that eat Amphipods

  • Thread starter Thread starter MONTANTK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
1,952
Reaction score
1,718
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are some smaller fish (20gal) that will definitely munch on some larger amphipods.

Current stocking:
-Pink Streak Wrasse
-Springeri Damsel
-Blue Stripe Pipefish
-Two Spot Blenny
-Hectors Goby
-Ruby Red Dragonet
 
What are some smaller fish (20gal) that will definitely munch on some larger amphipods.

Current stocking:
-Pink Streak Wrasse
-Springeri Damsel
-Blue Stripe Pipefish
-Two Spot Blenny
-Hectors Goby
-Ruby Red Dragonet
I think you have them all in your tank already.
 
That’s what I was thinking. They don’t seem to be very interested in them since I spoil them with frozen haha
Haha, I think the pipefish and dragonet will much on them as they get bigger.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new