Programming Neptune COR15

JPK_Esquire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like I am going a little crazy! I cannot find anything on how to program additional feed modes for a COR15 return pump. Further, I cannot find where the actual code is for the programming of FeedA for the COR15. I've tried all of the "Link" tiles available and all of the "VARSPD" tiles and none of them seem to control the COR15. I am running a COR20 to the other return, and its easy because it an actual outlet. However, I cannot find where or how to program the COR15 for additional feed modes, or just to advance program it period. All of the info and articles I've seen online just talk about the initial setup of the COR15 through the "Task" item in Neptune, which only sets up FeedA (where that code is that it sets up, I don't know). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Click on the tile gear that says COR15 off/auto/on. Then when you come up on the schedule page click on the gear again on the top right, then when that screen comes up click on advanced and it will show the code for Feed A.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what Billdg explained above:

Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 10.21.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 10.21.24 AM.png

Last edited:
U

User1

View Badges
Glad everyone was able to help you on this!

Posting because I wanted to also say great job on running a Cor 15 and Cor 20 for dual returns. I also run a similar setup with the Cor 20 running a 1" sea swirl with the longer plumbing line. The Cor 15 on the shorter one. Our neighborhood had a pretty large power outage and surge which knocked out my energy bar for a couple days while we fixed various things in the home. The Cor 20 saved the day by being on its own outlet and having power.

While not my original intent glad it worked out that way because it really saved the day. Two returns is a good thing. Great pumps by the way. I even have a Cor 15 powering my skimmer :D

OP
OP
J

JPK_Esquire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad everyone was able to help you on this!

Posting because I wanted to also say great job on running a Cor 15 and Cor 20 for dual returns. I also run a similar setup with the Cor 20 running a 1" sea swirl with the longer plumbing line. The Cor 15 on the shorter one. Our neighborhood had a pretty large power outage and surge which knocked out my energy bar for a couple days while we fixed various things in the home. The Cor 20 saved the day by being on its own outlet and having power.

While not my original intent glad it worked out that way because it really saved the day. Two returns is a good thing. Great pumps by the way. I even have a Cor 15 powering my skimmer :D
I’ve got two power bars and the returns are plugged into different bars for this reason. My original plan was to run a Pentair UV 40w off the COR20, but not enough flow to get the UV at the flow rate for algae/bacteria. I’ve been happy with the pumps, although I had an odd thing happen today:

I’ve been running the COR20 at about 30% which was doing about 500 gph per the Neptune flow sensor I have hooked up. The COR15 was at about 40% and doing about 500 gph as well.While trying to figure out how set he feed modes, I went through the “Task” to setup the COR15, which changed all the max/min ratings. When I got everything readjusted (drain etc.), 40% on the COR15 was only kicking out like 320 gph. I had to dial the COR15 up to like 65% and I’m getting 489 gph. Same thing happened with the COR20. I adjusted the max/min and I had turn the COR20 up to like 60% to get 485 gph. Weird!

DeputyDog95

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Related but unrelated:

I just installed a COR today.

This was the code that was programmed automatically: If FeedA 005 Then 1

What exactly does this mean?

The pump is off for 5 mins? What does the 1 mean?

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back