Programming Noopsyche K7. 3 different tanks.

Daren Brantley

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have 3 different tanks with Noopsyche K7 lights on them. I'm trying to program each one however no matter what i do, when I program one at the other end of the house on the upper floor or vice versa it programs the other one. Any idea how to keep this from happening?

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new