'Project Mini-Reef' IM 20G Peninsula

rmcrom

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2020
Messages
404
Reaction score
322
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I'm starting up project mini reef. It is an Innovative Marine 20G NUVO Fusion Peninsula PRO. I'm using a ReefBreeders Photon V2 24", Jaeger 75W heater, and TunzeNano ATO all of which I already had in the closet from a previous tank. This was originally going to be an anemone tank, but now I'm leaning towards a softy and macro algae tank. I have this set up next to my desk to I can enjoy it while I work.

20220120_212557.jpg
 
I named them Corn Pop and Wise Guy. Added some macro algae and CUC.

 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new