'Project Mini-Reef' IM 20G Peninsula

rmcrom

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2020
Messages
404
Reaction score
322
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I'm starting up project mini reef. It is an Innovative Marine 20G NUVO Fusion Peninsula PRO. I'm using a ReefBreeders Photon V2 24", Jaeger 75W heater, and TunzeNano ATO all of which I already had in the closet from a previous tank. This was originally going to be an anemone tank, but now I'm leaning towards a softy and macro algae tank. I have this set up next to my desk to I can enjoy it while I work.

20220120_212557.jpg
 
I named them Corn Pop and Wise Guy. Added some macro algae and CUC.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new