Proper introduction

IMG_8217.jpeg

Hello! I've been semi lurker for a long time on a previous account. I had a few smaller tanks in the past and I'm now working on building out my new one! I figured I should actually give a proper hello on this new account. So hello! It's nice to meet you all!
Cool! What kind of starfish is that?
 
Cool! What kind of starfish is that?
I believe it's a sugar starfish (aka the common starfish). My relative found it off the coast of Spain and gave it to me as a gift when I started reef keeping
 
I believe it's a sugar starfish (aka the common starfish). My relative found it off the coast of Spain and gave it to me as a gift when I started reef keeping
Awesome!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new