Protect our hobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter KoleTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
2,346
Reaction score
83
Location
Woodbury, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A member of my local club posted this. I thought I'd share it here.

In short, bigwig morons and enviro wackos think that certain species of reef ornamentals are endangered (Which, they are not). If they manage to mark them as endangered we won't even be able to own, sell, or trade captive bred/propagated specimens.

There has been much talk on this before (Snorkel Bob, etc.), but we as individuals had nothing to support to protect the hobby. Now it looks like an organization has stepped up.

Marine Ornamental Defense Fund | PIJAC
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new