Protein skimmer help

SaltyWalty

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2020
Messages
538
Reaction score
1,282
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking into getting a reef octopus external skimmer, to free up so space in the sump and make it easier to access. I definitely have a tendency to neglect cleaning if it’s hidden in the back of the sump
I was looking for so advice on how to plumb it or where to situate it to help prevent or minimize chances of overflowing and flooding. If anyone has photos of how they’ve run theirs would be much appreciated
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new