Jun 30, 2015 #1 Tbird165 Active Member View Badges Joined Jun 29, 2015 Messages 205 Reaction score 34 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I can get protein skimmer like this for free but their is no Powerhead with it. Can I use a water pump instead or do I need to find a powerhead? http://m.ebay.com/itm/360873993777
I can get protein skimmer like this for free but their is no Powerhead with it. Can I use a water pump instead or do I need to find a powerhead? http://m.ebay.com/itm/360873993777
Jun 30, 2015 #2 Joeganja 2500 Club Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined May 10, 2014 Messages 2,891 Reaction score 974 Location Modesto, California What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Power head has a Venturi.
Jun 30, 2015 #3 OP OP Tbird165 Active Member View Badges Joined Jun 29, 2015 Messages 205 Reaction score 34 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 K thank you. so powerhead it is :-( was hoping I could use a pump seeing I have one of those
Jun 30, 2015 #4 Joeganja 2500 Club Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined May 10, 2014 Messages 2,891 Reaction score 974 Location Modesto, California What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Go to your local pet store with that skimmer and they will guide you on which pump to get