Protien skimmer issue

Kapital

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Location
Tampa, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a Reef octopus SRO 6000SSS for 3 years now. The pump went out the other day when I went to try and plug it back in from a water change. Does anyone know if the new Vario DC pump, Reef octopus makes, would work for this skimmer? I tried reaching out to customer support but havent recieved an answer. Really would love the DC ability but afraid of waiting too much longer with no skimmer on my tank. Any advise?
 
Not sure who you reached out to - recommend that you reach out to CoralVue who provides For Reef Octopus in North America. Good luck!
 
Vario s 6, It is compatible with the sro 6000 ext, but I don't know if I can mount it to the sss
 
I have the ticket with coralvue at the moment but wasnt sure if someone else has had experience with this. I noticed as well that the DC works with the EXT which is why i purposed the question.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new