Protien skimmer suggestions 400G system Mixed reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter PPBlimpy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PPBlimpy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
2,512
Location
Cumberland
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am fairly new here collecting equipment for my next build. Hopefully the last upgrade. Biggest tank i have had in the past was a 180g.

this tank is a 96x30x24 300 shallow with a 125g sump

currently have an eshopps psk-300 that came with the tank but feel this is to small for the system. may start with it and upgrade later. knowing good candidates may lead to finding a good deal on a used unit

What do you all suggest?

details
approx 250 lbs LR
200+lbs LS
will be running a Refugium with macro also for export

thanks
Ken
 
IMO...a little overkill, but you will never have that worry ...is my skimmer working.....

Regal 250SSS Protein Skimmer (OPEN BOX)​

Reef Octopus
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
In stock
SKU
OB-REGAL-250SSS
$870.00


https://store.coralvue.com/regal-250sss-protein-skimmer-openbox
@Connor At CoralVue

I see you liked my suggestion...I always recommend all the CoralVue buys (especially the closeouts, including skimmers and the lights).....even though I am an old CoralVue customer, I no longer buy from you guys....on-going skimmer pump issues for 3 years now.....
 
I see you liked my suggestion...I always recommend all the CoralVue buys (especially the closeouts, including skimmers and the lights).....even though I am an old CoralVue customer, I no longer buy from you guys....on-going skimmer pump issues for 3 years now.....

Well, I appreciate your previous business! DM me your old ticket number if you are still able to find it. I can dig and see whats up, but I have faith in our support team doing the best route available.

Love is there, policy in place. Happy to assist where possible.
 
Well, I appreciate your previous business! DM me your old ticket number if you are still able to find it. I can dig and see whats up, but I have faith in our support team doing the best route available.

Love is there, policy in place. Happy to assist where possible.
sent.
 
I don't know what size you should get but I know...
Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new