PSA - Versa in stock - BRS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Samina
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Samina

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2017
Messages
1,077
Reaction score
3,711
Location
Long Valley
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give a friendly heads up as I know many are looking for it. BRS has them in stock right now!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new