PSK-100H w/ Sicce SK200 Pump Randomly Shutting Off??????

  • Thread starter Thread starter kileki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kileki

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2024
Messages
122
Reaction score
55
Location
united states
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey All! I have a PSK-100H with a Sicce SK200 pump, the pump keeps randomly shutting down, (I have swapped out the pump and tried a brand new one and still get the same results). The pump runs for approx. 20min then just shuts off. I was wondering if you guys had any idea what could be causing this???

Does the airhose have to be capped off? Could this be the cause? I have tried running it with and without the airline pinched and get the same results.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new