Psssst... Hey Stickheads!

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,261
Reaction score
5,771
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Update @ Cherry Corals! https://www.cherrycorals.com/product-category/sps/acropora-frags/

NEW203.jpg~original


NEW204.jpg~original


NEW206.jpg~original


NEW199.jpg~original


NEW202.jpg~original


NEW194.jpg~original


NEW192.jpg~original


NEW190.jpg~original


NEW187.jpg~original


NEW182.jpg~original


NEW178.jpg~original


NEW175.jpg~original


NEW170.jpg~original


NEW169.jpg~original
 
Those look awful. Send them to me and I'll take care of them for you.
 
if you want me to take them off your hands I can...
 
Those look awful. Send them to me and I'll take care of them for you.

Thanks for the kind offer, however I plan on adding every supplement I can find, over-driving my bulbs, using microbubbles, growing Caulerpa algae, wet skimming, leaving the lights off for 3 days, and maybe an adding an Eco-Aqualizer to the system??? I'm sure the color will be crazy!! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new