Pure Captive

  • Thread starter Thread starter JGoslee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JGoslee

Moderator
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
3,498
Reaction score
16
Location
Philadelphia, Pa
Recieved an order of Caribbean zoa's from Bryan today. Packaging was excellent and everything was healthy and opening as soon as they were in the tank. Heres a few pics of what I got...

captive1-1.jpg


captive5.jpg


captive3.jpg
 
Thanks Jesse, totally my pleasure. I'm thinking the little sponges on that one are causing some issues. I probably should have pulled them prior to shipping. Might be good to keep an eye on them for discoloration as they may have started dying in transit...the sponges.

Keep me posted, thanks again!

Peace, Bryan
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new