• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Purple Branching Gonis , Assorted Torches, Assorted Hammers, Jawbreakers

Item Price
45 - 125
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Thunderbirdsc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2023
Messages
172
Reaction score
123
Location
Lumberton, TX
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
********All items I will ship for free overnight in the 48 states if you buy $250 or more of corals***************





Purple Branching Goni with blue centers
Has been growing really well, these are nice sized pieces stretching out to 3" when extended. - $75ea


IMG_6680.JPG IMG_6681.JPG IMG_6682.JPG
A78BBF2F-1C4E-4EAE-9AAF-88E0F35EEABE.JPG 22AF1D83-35D1-4E03-A020-92FA72AA6A81.JPG BC4C3719-F054-4E5C-A450-F4BF76E92B78.JPG






Torches - $75ea , Cotton Candy, Dragon Soul, Hellfire, and Indo Golds - if you buy multiples I can discount slightly.



Hellfire and Dragon Soul.JPG






Yellow Octospawns - $50for the lesser vibrants, $75 for the super yellow
IMG_6691.JPG




Assorted Hammers and purple tip frogspawn - $45 ea



IMG_6693.JPG IMG_6694.JPG 3B0EC99B-1A85-44CD-B86F-7BDBDAF321D1.JPG unnamed.jpg
 
I brought in a bigger piece and fragged it into these, and I’ll keep a piece for my main tank. They grow upward and outward branching instead of just in a ball shape.

You can see already they are having an odd branching shape.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new