Purple gig addition

  • Thread starter Thread starter FarmerTy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Gorgeous color! It’s more of violet to me. Somewhere in between purple and blue.

He looks blue to me. Maybe I am color blinded, or the light spectrum cause the picture to show different color. Nice Gigantea. Now you need a green and a blue (if this is a purple that is)
Gigem already knows of my troubles trying to figure out if it’s blue or purple. I’ll see if I can get the best true to eye picture I can of it and just let the masses tell me.
 
Wanted to post this odd green streak for reference later.
5728618C-F37D-4010-9DE1-EE7EED1B6E4A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new