Purple monster Acropora information?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fangs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Settled in and growing nicely. Just happy to be able to share it no matter what happens long term lol.
IMG_4904.jpeg
 
I received a PM frag as a freebie back in early ‘07 with my first online sps order from yourreef.com. Needless to say, I killed it because I had no clue what I was doing at the time but in hindsight it’s pretty crazy that I got what became such an icon/holy grail piece in the hobby for free!
 
Does anyone have a frag to sell of the tyree purple monster
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new