Purple passion anemone

I keep my purple passions and Chicagos in the same tank - safe to mix so far!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7574.jpeg
    IMG_7574.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_7573.jpeg
    IMG_7573.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 71
I ended up getting darth vader bubble tips which may be easier to source, similar to purple passion but they have yellow and hot pink tips instead of grenn
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new