PURPLE STYLOPHORA Transformation?

Also called Cats Paw.
Old one in my 80. They grow like weeds for me with big white paws, lol.
That was grown from a small 2" frag in 6 months.
I have a 1" frag in my new system.
20230709_094542.jpg
 
Also called Cats Paw.
Old one in my 80. They grow like weeds for me with big white paws, lol.
That was grown from a small 2" frag in 6 months.
I have a 1" frag in my new system.
20230709_094542.jpg
Can’t wait till mine are that big. Getting there.
 
Can’t wait till mine are that big. Getting there.
Just takes stability and time.
I plan to grow this on from the bottom to the top in time.
I have a green and purple slimer on the bottom for the same effect.
3 years and they will all be overgrown, lol.
Tanks only 2 months so it just needs S&T.

20240522_133339.jpg
 
Just takes stability and time.
I plan to grow this on from the bottom to the top in time.
I have a green and purple slimer on the bottom for the same effect.
3 years and they will all be overgrown, lol.
Tanks only 2 months so it just needs S&T.

20240522_133339.jpg
Some nice live rock!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new