Qd and wes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kevnjeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kevnjeep

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2014
Messages
34
Reaction score
3
Location
Baltimore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I was wondering if I can sync my new mp40qd and my mp40wes? Also what would be good placement, speed and mode to run. I have a 120 gallon reef with sps high and z-p low on the sand. Tank dementions are 48"x24"x24". Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new