Queen City Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trent H
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Trent H

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2021
Messages
156
Reaction score
121
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Queen City Corals is the real deal buy with confidence! I've received 2 orders from them over the past month and both have been great experiences!

Thank you Queen City Corals!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new