Question about Ozone

kennylee1808

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2022
Messages
17
Reaction score
28
Location
Asia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends. I have a problem I need help with. I cod a tank of 440 gallons. I bought poseidon 200 and air dryer from BRs. I am using a primary skimmer and have a problem with using Ozone. I used 1 tee piece to connect the skimmer to the ozone and the other end to the co2 scrubber. I did not find ozone to be effective. have tested and confirmed poseidon 200 machine working properly. I'm planning to use a small skimmer to make an Ozone reactor because I can't afford a reactor in my area. Thank you guys. Looking forward to getting advice on the type and capacity of the skimmer just to run the ozonr reactor for my tank. Thank you guys.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new