Question about titanium heater

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike7744
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mike7744

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2021
Messages
403
Reaction score
183
Location
Wareham
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a lifegard aquatics AF-92 heater module. I want to use a titanium heater on a inkbird controller. Will the whole heater get hot or is there some space on the top that does not Have the heating element. ( i need a place to tighten down the washers for the heater module. Part of the heater sticks out of the top.
Any insight on this?
Thanks
 
I use a lifegard aquatics AF-92 heater module. I want to use a titanium heater on a inkbird controller. Will the whole heater get hot or is there some space on the top that does not Have the heating element. ( i need a place to tighten down the washers for the heater module. Part of the heater sticks out of the top.
Any insight on this?
Thanks
Which brand of heater are you using? Usually they'll have a line on it somewhere for a minimum water level required near where the power cord comes out
 
Which brand of heater are you using? Usually they'll have a line on it somewhere for a minimum water level required near where the power cord comes out
I'm using a aqueon right now but I want to use a titanium one in it's place
 
Titanium heaters are made to be submersible, I'm not sure this will work with your situation unless it is small enough to fit inside the chamber.
 
I'm using a aqueon right now but I want to use a titanium one in it's place
Correct what brand are you planning on using? Brs titanium heaters do have a minimal water line on them so the top of the heater can be out of water. Going to depend on what brand heater you get
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new