question on multiple gobies in large tank

lordraptor1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 150 gallon tank currently has a large magnificent foxface, pair of ocelleris clowns, small naso ( lipstick) tang, and a yellow head sleeper goby. im wondering if it would be possible/safe to have a firefish goby in the tank with the sleeper goby? so far everything in the tank gets along great and outside of it being almost naked of coral ( due to what i consider outrageous prices for small frags) everythign is great i dont even have any issues with my hawaiian featherduster or LTA ( other than clowns wont actually get into LTA LOL).

so what do you think, safe to have a firefish goby in my tank? only other additions i have been considering ( outside of coral obviously) is adding the following fire shrimp, skunk cleaner shrimp, BTA, and cleanup crew as needed.

clhardy5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a orange spotted goby, and a filefish in the same tank....They don't bother each other - they stay on separate sides of the tank.

OP
OP
lordraptor1

lordraptor1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a orange spotted goby, and a filefish in the same tank....They don't bother each other - they stay on separate sides of the tank.
i was wondering about a red firefish goby in the tank not a filefish LOL

clhardy5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was wondering about a red firefish goby in the tank not a filefish LOL
Sorry! Miss type....It is a firefish - Siri corrected it incorrectly. I have an orange spotted goby, and a purple firefish - and have no troubles. Of course, every tank/fish is different so YMMV.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back